The process is a basic concept. We are striving to understand the core customer business process and to tailor the solution that best fits customer’s requirements.
Although we know Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC) and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) by heart, we believe in customer-centric principles when managing the Project:
1. Understand what Customer wants.
2. Transfer Customer’s requirements to a vital system design.
3. Develop the solution that best fits Customer’s needs.
4. Receive Customer’s commitment after each step above is completed.
5. Constantly monitoring planning, scope and budget during each of the steps, thus achieving higher level of quality and Customers’ satisfaction.